Friday 17 February 2012

Non-ss suites!

So, I wanted to do this post to show you that non-ss can have good suites too.
Ok, at the time of creating the rooms, my back-up account that I am showing you (-Act_normal-) was SS, but there were very few items used that were SS and you can purchase them from Starbazaar, or if you have Stardollars, make them yourself with Stardesign.
Anyway, here are the rooms
 No SS items. 100% Starcoins.

Only SS items are the 2 blue panels which are stardesign and cost 8sd altogether

Only SS items are the large pink panels.
Stardesign and cost 10sd in total

No SS items. Apart from Seaside view which I got from my main account, however previously, there was a mirror in that place.








Do you want me to do a tutorial on any of these rooms? If so which ones?

No comments: